Call 1800 057 265
Signup to a Real Phone. Signup to NetPhone & Dont Get Disconnected.
NetPhone Landline & Phone Number
Got NBN, Fast Broadband? Only Need WIFI or Network to Connect!
We bring you the next generation office
and home phones.
Never Any Down Time , Always On, Reliable 24/7 & Best of All
Dedicated Technical Support.
NetPhone Office Phone Landline
Say Good Bye to Copper Phone Lines.
Buy New NetPhone Number For Your Office! Phone Calls were traditionally made via a big long copper phone line dragged out to premises (physical house or business address).
Nowadays your local phone company has spent billions of dollars upgrading the national infrastructure and can easily connect your home phone to your broadband internet connection.
This is called NetPhone or VoIP. Voice Over IP Phone solutions is the reliable and most common way in 2020 & beyond to get your phone and phone number connected virtually, you can also get the privilege of having a handset or physical cordless NetPhone.
Deskphones or Cordless NetPhones are great because getting a deskphone or cordless phone is a vast improvement over the traditional copper phone line method.
NetPhones are ideal and almost expected if you run NBN or super-fast broadband. NetPhone Australia – Highly Recommends, the Grandstream GRP 2612p, WIFI landline.
Say Hello to NetPhone. Phone Over Broadband!
NetPhone Australia – Put’s an end to all your frustrations you
could have with a phone. All simply just works!
DIFFERENT NBN TECHNOLOGIES
Whilst NetPhone Australia technically works on any service provider and virtually any type of internet connection. It is best used on fibre optics, 4G, 5G broadband internet connections.
- Fibre To The Node / Basement (FTTN / FTTB) : Fibre optic cable is run from the exchange to a node located somewhere in your street or one nearby. It will then use the existing copper wire network to deliver broadband to your premises. Fibre to the basement is typically used when connecting an apartment block or similar types of buildings.
- Fibre To The Premises (FTTP): Fibre optic cable is run from the node directly to your premises bypassing the old copper wires.
- Fixed Wireless: A fixed wireless connection requires a rooftop antenna and a network device to be installed which communicates with the transmission tower that covers the surrounding areas.
- Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC): HFC makes use of the ‘pay TV network’ cabling that was deployed by Telstra and Optus in the 1990s.
- Satellite (Sky Muster): A satellite dish is installed on your premises and receives the network signal from the Sky Muster™ satellite.
4G, 5G Broadband Internet Connections
NetPhone Australia Plans with Grandstream GRP 2612p, WIFI Landline. Did you know that you can get a new deskphone called the Grandstream GRP 2612P, WIFI Landline & connect it to your pre-existing broadband?
NetPhone Australia proven, tried and tested NetwPhone Network. As long as you got good broadband internet connection then NetPhone will work anywhere. Optimal broadband connections is best but any will work just as good.
The Grandstream GRP 2612p connects via WIFI
or network cable in your home or office.
NetPhone Calls Are Reliable, Unlimited & Comes with Dedicated Technical Support 24/7.
Grandstream GRP 2612p, WIFI Landline or Optional Cordless Handset.
Prefer to use a Cordless NetPhone with great quality sound? Get the Grandstream WP480 WIFI Landlines.
The WP820 is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprise and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security.
This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices. By adding 7.5 hour talk time, HD voice with dual-MICs and a 1.5 meter drop-safe design, the WP820 offer s a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
- 2 lines, 2 SIP accounts
- Dual-band WiFi with outstanding antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- HD voice and dual MIC design
- Rechargeable battery with 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber & echo cancellation
- Built-in push-to-talk and panic buttons
The Grandstream GRP 2612P, WIFI landline deskphone is a carrier-class NetPhone and comes with your entire new NetPhone Package.
Grandstream GRP 2612
The GRP2612 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support on the GRP2612W and PoE on the GRP2612P/GRP2612W.
Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
Grandstream GRP 2612P, WIFI
Landline $250.00 AUD + GST for the first month.
VoIP Account $35/month AUD + GST thereafter.
Call 1800 057 265
Exceptional Quality NetPhone & comes with Grandstream GRP 2612P, WIFI Landline Model IP Phone.