Bitcoin Mining Rig – Option 1 Setup with Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z270-P/DRAGON Intel Motherboard Z270 1151 socket ATX USB3.0 DDR4 HDMI
- CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KF Processor BX80684I99900KF
- RAM: G.Skill 16GB (2x 8GB) F4-3866C18D-16GTZR DDR4 3866Mhz Trident Z RGB
- Video GPU: Gigabyte AORUS RTX 2080
- GPU Riser: ASUS ROG Strix Riser Cable Black, PCI-E 3.0 x16, 240mm length, with 90 Degree Adapter, EMI Shielding, Patent SafeSlot (RS200 ROG STRIX RISER CABLE)
- Hard Drive: Samsung 860 PRO 256GB SSD
- Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply
- Thermaltake Core P8 Tempered Glass Full Tower Case
Ideal for Microsoft Windows 2016 or Linux Operating Systems 64bit.
Want to get started? Earn Money Online Download Computta
One of my basic rigs CPU (central processing units) power of bitcoin mining. This is why better the hardware and software specification, the faster the mining for bitcoins has more dollar value. Put simply, more video cards called GPU’s or graphical processing units is ideal, some rigs have 10+ more GPU video cards connected for the sole purpose of bitcoin mining in advanced installations and configurations. You don’t need an expensive nor complex setup to get started but you do need to know what you are doing and be highly skilled it advanced computing and programming.
GPU Gaming rigs earn you about $100 per month. If you have multiple devices connected to bitcoin and farming pools then you could potentially earn thousands per month.