New – Gaming Computers
The top components is needed for a high performance computer to game on that will have little to no latency and speed is very fast with high quality graphics in ultra 4k, QLD, OLED. It all starts with a quality build motherboard, processor and power supply along with a lot of ram and gold or platinum power supply. Hard drives like SSD are needed to increase speed & have fast performances.
An excellent graphics card is needed or otherwise known as a GPU, graphics processing unit. 4GB is not enough to run your high performance applications or games these days, ideally you need at least 12GB to be in the clear. Go for name brand names with computing hardware and spend a bit more than you usually would and you will come across better off and be able to play high end games with ease. Everything from Call of Duty, Battlefield through to Tomb Raider.
Top Games that require high end gaming hardware
- Far Cry 5. The beauty of Montana’s landscapes is done virtual justice at a graphically intensive cost in Far Cry 5. …
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. …
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider. …
- Project Cars 2. …
- Metro Exodus. …
- Crysis 3. …
- Final Fantasy XV. …
- Grand Theft Auto V.
Intel®Z590 LGA 1200 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 14+2 teamed power stages, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, four M.2 slots with heatsinks, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C® , SATA and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and dual Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Clr CMOS button, Q-Code and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86