PROVEN QUALITY – EXCEPTIONAL NETPHONE
SWITCH TO THE NETPHONE SYSTEM OF THE CENTURY.
UPGRADE TO NETPHONE
Upgrade to netphone without the cost.
1 simple analogue phone adapter from Cisco to netphone adapter does it all
– Keep your current analogue phones and connect to netphone
Use your current analogue phones for your home or business and upgrade to Netphone with the Netphone Infinity Plans with Number!
Don’t wait until you’re cut off from your analogue phone providers.
FUTURE PROOF YOUR PHONE!
Netphone Infinity with Number
Cisco 112 Analogue Phone Adapter includes Panasonic Cordless Analogue Phone – Upgrade to Netphone Infinity Plans for Home or Business
NEW NETPHONE NUMBER FOR HOME OR BUSINESS
MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS
BUY YOUR NETPHONE NUMBER AS NETPHONE MOBILE NUMBER
$25 per month AUD + GST
BUY YOUR NETPHONE NUMBER AS LANDLINE NUMBER
$25 per month AUD + GST
Bring your phones online with Netphone Number for Home and Business. Cisco 112 Analogue Phone Adapter will make your Netphone switch to IP phone.
CISCO 112 ANALOGUE PHONE ADAPTER
BUY NOW $110 AUD + GST
Cisco SPA112 2 Port Phone Adapter
Affordable and Feature-Rich Voice over IP (VoIP)
Eliminate compromise on voice quality or features for phone and fax capabilities associated with Internet voice
over IP (VoIP) service. Cisco®
VoIP solutions provide the quality, peace of mind, and investment protection at an
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a
broadband Internet connection. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and
fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA112 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a
VoIP service provider. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA112, users can
protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax
machines as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA112 can be used
with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open
source IP PBX environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees
and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter (Figures 1 and 2):
● Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
● Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and
the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
● Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
● Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines
or analog phone devices
● Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID,
call waiting, and voicemail
● Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Features and Benefits
The Cisco SPA112 provides an easy-to-use VoIP solution that offers:
● Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The Cisco SPA112 delivers clear, high-quality voice
communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP
network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding
algorithms. The Cisco SPA112 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail,
private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response
● Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA112 enables service providers to provide
customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service
software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and
preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
● Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA112 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for
communication, provisioning, and servicing.
● Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or
mounted on a wall.
● Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based Cisco SPA112 is compatible with Internet VoIP
provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more
to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable solution for high-quality VoIP.
● Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and
Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified
Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
● Peace of mind: Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components
have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
Table 1 lists the specifications for the Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter.
Netphone Infinity Plans with Cisco 112 Analogue Phone Adapter and Netphone Number (mobile or landline)
High-quality Voice and Fax over the Internet
Now you can use your phone over the Internet, without compromising on voice quality or phone and fax features. The Cisco SPA112 2-Port Adapter offers the benefits of high-quality voice over IP (VoIP) without the need to upgrade your existing analog phones.
Easy to install and use, the SPA112 works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider.
The Cisco SPA112 is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards. It can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments.
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter:
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with analog fax or phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
|Product Description||Cisco Small Business SPA112 – VoIP phone adapter|
|Device Type||VoIP phone adapter|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|VoIP Protocols||SIP, SIP v2, RTCP, RTP, SRTP|
|Telephony Interfaces||2 phone (FXS)|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||10.1 cm x 10.1 cm x 2.8 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1-year warranty|
Panasonic KXTG6822ALB DECT Twin Handset Cordless Phone
BUY NOW $110 AUD + GST
The Panasonic KX-TG6822ALB DECT Twin Handset Cordless Phone features clever technology so that even when the power fails, this cordless phone won’t. Enjoy plenty of easy-to-use options, including Incoming Call Block, Night Mode and an answering machine with remote operation.
- The KX-TG6822 incorporates a clever Power Failure Talk System. During a black-out you simply place a handset on the base to supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, then you can make calls even when the power is out.
- With plenty of features such as a smart top key, Incoming Call Block and Night Mode, you can control calls so they don’t intrude on your life, yet still be available for the really important people. Turn the phone onto silent and then simply use the flashing top key to know when the phone is ringing or if a new message has been stored. Alternatively, the Incoming Call Block and Night Mode functions allow you to customise your phone so that it only rings when certain people call – letting you sleep in peace but remain available for important callers.
- Keep track of your messages easily with the KX-TG6822 phone, which includes a Digital Answering Machine. When a new message is recorded by the answering machine, the base unit alerts you by sending an audible message or an SMS message to the pre-registered mobile phone or office phone.
Panasonic Cordless DECT Phone
Cisco 112 Analogue Phone Adapter
Netphone Infinity Plans with Netphone Number
TOTAL COST $220 FOR THE HANDSET CORDLESS PHONES
TOTAL COST PER MONTH $25 PER MONTH RO $300 PER YEAR
FREE CONTACT TO DISCUSS